We have been back home for a little bit more than a week but things have been crazy trying to get back into the swing of things with Athena. She def misses everyone making her the center of the world lol.
Athena and her Great Uncle Steve getting ready to go to the LAKE!!!
Athena in a blow up raft looking for FISHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least I got a good picture of her smiling before she didn't want to be in there anymore. So we got her out and she just started to kick her legs and splash her hands in the water. YAY I have a water baby!!!!
It was great at the lake that she liked it so much but getting home and trying to give her a bath was not fun AT ALL! We were still trying to use her tub a few more times before she got too long for it but after we got home and I tried to give her a bath we found out really fast that was no longer going to work. She wanted to kick and splash around so the next bath was actually in the tub with a little water. She had a blast kicking and splashing the water again just like she was back at the lake. It was so cute to watch but couldn't take pictures there was water flying everywhere. LOL.
A few days ago we got a package in the mail from Great Grandma Barb that had Minnie Mouse things. She loves to chewing on Minnie's ear. lol. There was also a bathing suit which was so cute, and a tote bag. She really enjoyed her presents!
So this afternoon (June 20th, 2011) when Athena should have been taking a nap! We all of a sudden hear her starting to cry and thought she might have wrapped herself up in the blanket so I went in to clam her down and see what was going on and when I walk into the room I find her like this:
So I nearly gave Steven a heart attack when I all of a sudden yelled for him to come quick. Which was just so he could see that she was standing in her crib all by herself! I didn't know if she would fall so I needed him there quick, but now I kind of think I prob should have said everything is ok but I need you to see this quick. lol. He will be ok!
So now we have realized we are going to have to lower her bed! Don't want her to end up on the floor one morning. Plus that she is prob going to be walking way before she is 1! She has been pulling up on Steven and me all day, I just didn't think that she would stand in her crib and yell at us to come get her! ROFL!
Too funny!!! OMG!!! She's too darn cute. :) Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete